1. Pricing, calendar dates, publication, production, distribution (in print and electronic) and all other specifications described here for the ASMP Bulletin and ASMP ENews are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
2. In the event of non-payment, ASMP, The Nielsen Company, and their respective officers, directors and employees, collectively and severally referred to as publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser and/or its agency jointly and separately liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher. Rendering a bill to the advertiser’s advertising agency shall not relieve the advertiser in the event of non-payment by the agency. Payment by the advertiser to its advertising agency will not constitute payment unless payment is actually received by publisher.
3. The advertiser and its advertising agency shall be responsible, jointly and severally, for all content of advertisements (including text, illustrations, trademarks, and other material) and shall defend, indemnify and hold the publisher harmless from and against loss, expense or other liability, including the publisher’s actual attorney’s fee, resulting from any claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement and any other claims that may arise out of the publication of such advertisements.
4. All space contracted must be used within one year after the publisher’s receipt of the insertion order or contract.
5. All advertising is subject to the publisher’s approval. The publisher reserves the right to reject advertising for any reason, including advertising which the publisher deems inappropriate or incompatible with the publication’s standards.
6. The publisher is not liable if, for any reason, it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
7. The publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the charge for the advertisement in question.
8. The publisher reserves the right to place the word “advertisement” with any copy which, in the publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter.
9. No conditions (printed or otherwise) appearing on space orders, billing instructions or copy instructions which conflict with the publisher’s stated policies will be binding on the publisher.
10.The publisher is not liable for failure to perform or delay in performance caused by strikes, accidents, fires, acts of God, or other contingencies beyond the publisher’s control.
11.The publisher is not liable for errors in key numbers, the Reader Service Section, or advertiser’s index.